Blogverzeichnis - Blog Verzeichnis bloggerei.de Blog Top Liste - by TopBlogs.de

Freitag, 22. Juli 2011

The vision

Hey you there !

In the last couple days I was thinking about an option of photographing people. What I don't like is to ask strangers if it would be possible to take a picture. So this would become my new task. Ask strangers to take a picture.

With this in mind, my walk started at the front door of my place. It took me to the nearby island of my hometown, which lies in the Rhine. I asked 3 people and 2 couples and the response was three times ok. The 2 couples were to shy.

The first two pictures were quite cool, when I thought them up, but I didn't get them well. The third one was spontaneous. I saw a guy sitting in the sun on a bench at a distance of about 200 feet (60 meters) and there it was! A spectacular shot flashed in my mind. It was relieving that he said it's okay to take a picture.

That's how I take photos the best. Spontaneous. Here's the result, take a look !

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen