Blogverzeichnis - Blog Verzeichnis bloggerei.de Blog Top Liste - by TopBlogs.de

Donnerstag, 18. August 2011

Saturday - simply a day

I was at a birthday last week, which began at a garden. We started with normal party pictures.
"Don't shoot me" "Ah, come on"... you know how people react at first.
Before night was there, something caught my eye. I love that phrase, something always catches my eye.
A garden cottage, which was itself proper colorless. And in front of it was a chair, bright red. At this moment my imagination set up the black&white picture for me. I did just one shot and was lucky to get this one as good as thought.

The red chair

The party went on and we changed the location. Our way took us to a club in my hometown. There I had a nice experience as a party shooter. People are grabbing you from all directions to get photographed. Insane !
But it was all fun and so was our group.

One special picture is available in my flickr stream. This girl did the right pose at the right spot. She pulled me with her, I shot her and she left. All without a word.

Late at night or early in the morning, you can choose, I said bye to everyone left and went home.
At my way back the city was so quite like I never heard before. And there was another inspiring moment. The forms felt great and although it was 4 a.m. and I took 500 pictures I wasn't tired to take some more.

It was worth it.

late night

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen